Terms and Conditions
Trips can be rescheduled with no penalty, based on availability.
- Less than 30 days notice of cancellation: $50 /person not refunded.
- Less than 72 hours notice: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours notice: No refund.
The Riverboat Twilight will make every accommodation possible to stay on schedule, however, will not be responsible for cruise delays that are beyond their control. It is agreed that River Cruises shall bear no responsibility for inclement weather or waterway restrictions.
During the cruise the Captain shall have absolute authority to:
1) Terminate the cruise at any time for considerations of safety for either the vessel, its passengers or crew.
2) Refuse the service of alcoholic beverages to any persons onboard the vessel at any time.
3) Determine all matters relating to the safe navigation of the vessel
4) Select a different point of embarkation or disembarkation of the vessel passengers if deemed reasonably necessary due to an inability of the vessel to utilize its customary dock. No food or alcohol is to be brought aboard the vessel unless otherwise agreed upon with River Cruises.
River Cruises reserves the right to cancel any cruise, change schedules or routes and substitute vessel without prior notice. Cruises may be abbreviated, altered or cancelled, if in the judgement of the Captain, conditions are not conducive to the safe operations. Passengers, who by their actions, endanger themselves, other passengers, crew members, or the vessel, will be subject to arrest.
Ticket holders and their guests voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to boating whether known or unknown. Contract holder and their guests acknowledge that management assumes no responsibility for accidents, personal injury and loss or damage to property, regardless of their cause.